Three types of chocolate all rolled into one delicious little cookie. It is very rich, but very much an anytime cookie. For an extra treat eat one just out of the oven. Soft, warm, ooey gooey chocolaty goodness.
- 2-½ sticks Butter, Softened
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- ¾ cups Cocoa Powder
- 1-½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1-½ cup Good Quality Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Good Quality White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition.
- Gently blend in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, add 1 tablespoon portions to baking sheet. Dot the top of each cookie with 3 white chocolate chips if you’d like them to really show up on top.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are barely done but still soft and chewy.
She enjoys fresh pasta, creamy cheesy risotto, fresh churned gelato right out of the machine, and peanut butter cups. She absolutely despises cilantro and walnuts. Her favorite kitchen utensils are whisks and offset spatulas.
When she is not in the kitchen you can find her being lazy with her cats and polishing her nails.