Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
1. Steak Cuts Explained in Two Minutes, Eater
2. Oreo Churros Are Real and Will Soon Be Available Nationwide, FoodBeast
3. Can A Smell-Emitting Fork Alter How We Savor Flavor? NPR
4. 5 common mistakes to avoid when making pie, The Kitchn
5. How to Make Queso Fresco, the World’s Easiest Cheese, from Serious Eats.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.