Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is hosted by a potato.
1. Loaded baked potato bar from us.
2. TATER TOTCHOS. These were SO good.
3. Creamy potato salad from Brie!
4. Sweet potato biscuits from us.
5. Steak, onion, and potato breakfast hash from us. I think I may need to make this again for breakfast tomorrow.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.