Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is hosted by a persimmon.
- Persimmon and Tangerine Smoothie from Bojon Gourmet.
- Persimmon Lemon Bars from Farm Fresh to You.
- Persimmon Sour from Serious Eats.
- Cranberry Persimmon Salsa from Eat Something Sexy.
- Persimmon Tahini Doughnut from Brit+Co.
(Photo by Emma Christensen, of The Kitchn)
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.