Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is hosted by an orange.
- Orange Cranberry Scones from us!
- Chinese Orange Chicken from Serious Eats.
- Orange Julius from The Kitchn.
- 30 Minute Orange Knots from Little Dairy on the Prairie.
- Orange Muffins with Orange Glaze from Tickling Palates.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.