Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is hosted by a mandarin orange.
- Tips: What Can I Do with Mandarin Oranges That Are Too Dry to Eat from The Kitchn
- Breakfast: Mandarin Smoothies from The Typical Mom
- Lunch: Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Teriyaki Dressing from Creme de la Crumb
- Dinner: Mandarin Orange Chicken from Mother Thyme
- Dessert: Sparkling Mandarin Orange Dessert from Kraft
- Drinks: Mandarin Mimosas from Laylita’s Recipes
Image of mandarin pasta spinach salad from Creme de la Crumb.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.