Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is corralled by a cucumber.
- Tips: How to Make Cucumber Juice from The Kitchn
- Breakfast: Cucumber Ginger Breakfast Smoothie from Veggie Primer
- Lunch: Cold Cucumber and Couscous Salad from us!
- Dinner: Cucumber Noodles (Yes, Cooked Cucumbers) from The Kitchn
- Dessert: Cucumber, Lime, and Basil Sorbet from Chef de Home
- Drinks: The Firecracker: Watermelon, Lime, and Cucumber Cocktail from Creative Culinary
Image of cucumber, lime, and basil sorbet from Chef de Home.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.