Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is hosted by chocolate (which… weirdly enough, I don’t believe we have done before!)
- Tips: 5 Essential Tips for Working with Chocolate from The Kitchn
- Breakfast: Chocolate Breakfast Sandwiches from The Kitchn
- Lunch: Mozzarella Strawberry Salad with Chocolate Vinaigrette from Simply Recipes
- Dinner: Black Bean Enchiladas with Chocolate Enchilada Sauce from Budget Bytes
- Dessert: Chocolate Pretzel Beer Marshmallow Bars from Serious Eats
- Drinks: Chocolate Martini from Olivia’s Cuisine
Image of chocolate pretzel beer marshmallow bars by Morgan Eisenberg from Serious Eats.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.