Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo is hosted by butter.
- Homemade Butter (!!!) from Serious Eats
- Browned Butter from The Kitchn
- Butter Tarts from Joy of Baking
- Honey Sriracha Butter from Rasa Malaysia
- Salted Caramel Butter Bars from The Domestic Rebel!
Image of honey Sriracha butter from Rasa Malaysia.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.