Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week it’s more like a carb rodeo. If we’re being honest with one another.
1. This is probably the most important news ever: Baskin Robbins new pumpkin cheesecake ice cream has descended upon the world. Via Food Beast.
2. Yeah yeah, I know you say this on Reddit, but everyone needs more Mac & Cheese Cones from Disney. Thanks, Thrillist!
3. This is more like 21 ways to kill my diet, but winter is coming and I need to insulate. 21 Ways to Take Mashed Potatoes to the next level. Via Buzzfeed.
4. *drool* The 16 Essential Regional Burger Styles in America. From Huff-Po Food.
5. Now please excuse me, I’m off to make some Homemade Naan, from Half Baked Harvest.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.