Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
This week’s rodeo has been brought to you by Coconut.
1. Coconut Jasmine Rice with Mango & Strawberries (from me!)
2. DIY Thai Coconut Curry with Shrimp Instant Noodles, from Serious Eats.
3. Coconut Pound Cake, from Love Foodies.
4. Double Chocolate Coconut Macaroons, (from Brie!)
5. 17 Absolutely Delicious Ways to Cook with Coconut Milk, from The Kitchn.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.