Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
Hosted by dim sum.
1. Char Siu Bao (Baked Pork Buns, my FAVORITE), from The Woks of Life.
2. Shu Mai (Steamed Pork & Mushroom Dumplings), from Food Network.
3. The Essential Guide to Dim Sum, from BuzzFeed.
4. Chicken Potstickers, by me here at Qwerty Cafe.
5. Introduction to Cantonese Chinese Food, from Serious Eats.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.