Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
1. The Most Popular Halloween Candy Cravings By State, Inc.com
2. 20 Creepy Halloween Cakes, Beautiful Life
3. Batty Jelly Shots, Jelly Shot Test Kitchen
4. The 13 “most influential” Candy Bars of All Time, Time Magazine
5. Why You Should Serve Your Coffee in Ice Cream Cones, The Kitchen
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.