Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
1. Dinner in a Pumpkin? I’m there! Via The Mother Huddle.
2. It’s official. Wasabi Ginger Will Be the Next Lays Potato Chip Flavor. From Yahoo Food.
3. Easy peasy. This Graphic Shows How To Pair Ingredients for More Flavorful Salads. From LifeHacker.
4. Don’t Make the Mistakes I Made When Roasting a Pumpkin. From The Kitchn.
5. Oooooh, sounds dangerous! The Autumn Russian a la Kitchen Meets Girl.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.