Forget a roundup – this here is a link rodeo! It’s a collection of cool/exciting/delicious food news, recipes, and more that we’ve encountered recently. Yeehaw. Or something.
1. Oh My Bao. Field guide to Chinese Pastries. Via Serious Eats.
2. Pro-tip, don’t try and catch hot falling cake pans with your bare hands. 24 Ways to Stay Safe in the Kitchen. From Epicurious.
3. Tis the season! 16 Ways to Cook and Bake with Apple Cider. From Yahoo Food.
4. Forget those boring gourds. 5 Other Things to Carve and Light This Halloween. From Apartment Therapy.
5. The weather is FINALLY getting cooler! Cozy up with 30 Fall Soup Recipes from Cooking Classy.
She lives in the Bay Area and cites her diverse background as her biggest influence: her visual artist mom is half-Chinese, half-Greek, and from Hawai’i; her film-loving, world-music curating dad is from Montana; and she lived in both California and Montana while growing up. She loves at least a little bit about virtually everything (Pokémon Snap included) and aims to be a Jane of all trades. By day Cat is a multiple-hat-wearing media person.
She is also allergic to felines.