This recipe is part of Feeding A Crowd: French(ish!) Birthday.
This is so easy that it’s practically criminal. Let’s get to it (Adapted from HERE).
- 1-2 sausages per person (I used 8)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons garlic
- 2 cans white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- A few sprigs of rosemary and thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Dump out the cherry tomatoes into the bottom of a casserole pan. Make sure there is a single layer that covers the entire length and width of the pan.
- Using a silicon brush, brush the garlic over the tomatoes.
- Lay sausages over the top of the tomatoes, then drizzle on some olive oil and vinegar.
- Arrange a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme throughout the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Bake until tomatoes just begin to split and the sausages are golden.
- Remove from oven, stir in beans, and return to oven for another 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Wanna check out the rest of the French(ish!)-inspired menu? Try one of these!
- Virgin Peach Bellini
- Cheese Gougeres
- French Onion Soup
- Sausage Cassoulet
- Forty Cloves of Garlic Crockpot Chicken
- Mixed Berry Tart