Brace yourselves – this recipe is even more indulgent than usual. Easy, too.
Sweet-mother-of-Bob is it ever fantastic.
It’s hard to wait for it to cool enough for eating – you’ll probably burn some over-eager fingers.
Can’t blame you for it though – just look at the ooey, gooey, cinnamony, sugary, buttery mmmmmmmmm…
No calorie counting for you tonight! Get to eating!
- 1 large plastic food storage bag
- 1 can buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1 can cinnamon bun dough
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a bundt pan.
- Separate dough into individual biscuits/buns and cut each biscuit/bun into quarters.
- Mix ½ cup white sugar and cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice in plastic bag.
- Shake dough in bag to coat.
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Arrange dough in bundt pan and pour butter mixture evenly over the dough.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes or until cake is golden brown and the dough pieces are fully cooked in the center.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before flipping onto a plate.
- Pull off pieces with your fingers and enjoy!